In accordance with art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), we inform you that the processing of data provided by you will be carried out with methods and procedures in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to privacy and security, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
We wish to remind you that processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction ( Article 4 GDPR).
1 Data processing
The data processed by VIMO ELETTRONICA S.n.c. refer to:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. This data is processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Personal data and identification data (such as name, address, contacts).
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The processing of data supplied by you through the compilation of a collection form is subject to your express and unequivocal consent.
On the contrary, the voluntary submission by you of e-mail to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent.
2 Legal basis of the data handling
The legal basis of such processing is recognized (i) in its express and unequivocal consent (pursuant to Article 6.1, letter a) of the GDPR) and (ii) in the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (as per article 6.1, letter f ) of the GDPR).
3 Data processing purposes
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- improving your browsing experience;
- registering to gain access to the reserved area of this website;
- responding to your request for information;
- sending promotional communication, such as newsletters, subject to your express and unequivocal consent.
4 Processing methods
The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be handled both electronically and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures in accordance with Article 5 par. 1 lett. f) of the GDPR.
The processing is limited to the following operations and with the following methods:
- the collection of data from completed online forms;
- the registration and processing on computerized support;
- the organization of archives in mainly automated form.
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability, in compliance with the appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR.
The processing is carried out on paper and through computerized and / or automated systems and will include all the operations or set of operations envisaged in art. 4 GDPR and necessary for the handling in question, including communication with those in charge of the processing.
The data in question will not be disseminated, but may be communicated to public or private subjects operating within the scope of the purposes described above.
5 Data storage
The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5 GDPR) and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years.
6 Access to data
The data will be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point n. 3:
- to authorised employees / collaborators
- to third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as external data processors.
7 Data communication
The data will not be disclosed to unauthorised third parties or disseminated in any way. To this end, appropriate security measures will be employed to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to ensure confidentiality.
Without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 3 to the following subjects:
- collaborators and external managers of the company responsible for carrying out processing operations.
8 Data transfer
The processing and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies and duly appointed as Data Processors.
The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
9 Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 3 is mandatory. In their absence, it will not be possible to proceed with the navigation of this site.
10 Rights of the interested party
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the following rights towards the Data Controller:
- to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data (Right of access, Article 15);
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Right of rectification Article 16);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten Article 17);
- to obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limitation of treatment Article 18);
- to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic device-readable form, personal data concerning him / her provided and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller, without impediments by the data controller who supplied them; in certain cases (Right to data portability Article 20);
- to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to his/her particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning him / her (Opposition right Article 21);
- to receive, without undue delay, notification of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Article 34);
- to revoke the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent Article 7).
Where applicable, in addition to the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), the person concerned has the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
11 Methods of exercising the right
Registered mail addressed to VIMO ELETTRONICA S.n.c. - Via dell'Artigianato, 32 / Q - 20865 Usmate Velate (MB) - Tel. 039672520 - email: email@example.com
12 Data Controller
The Data Controller is VIMO ELETTRONICA S.n.c. - Via dell'Artigianato, 32 / Q - 20865 Usmate Velate (MB) - Tel. 039672520 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of data processors is available at the headquarters of the above mentioned owner.
13 Update of this information
This information may change. Interested parties will be informed of any substantial changes by notice or publication on the company website.